Oral Health Services
OverviewOral Health Services provides preventive and urgent dental care services to low-income, uninsured and Medicaid-eligible residents of Baltimore City. Dental services are available at two dental clinics located in West and East Baltimore and as part of the school-based oral health prevention program.
Oral Health Clinics
- Druid Dental Clinic
- 1515 W. North Ave
- Baltimore, MD 21217
- (410) 396-0840
- Metro Subway: Penn-North Station
- MTA buses:
- No. 13 (Pennsylvania & North Ave.)
- Eastern Dental Clinic
- 620 North Caroline St.
- Baltimore, MD 21205
- Metro Subway: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MTA buses:
- No. 5 (Monument & Central Ave).
- No. 21 (Caroline St. & Biddle Street).
- Monday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Provides basic dental care such as exams, x-rays, teeth cleaning, fillings and extractions to children and young adults (ages 18 months – 26 years) and older adults (ages 60 years and older). Urgent Care services available for all ages. Dental Care also available for pregnant women enrolled in Medicaid. Baltimore City residency required.
Appointment necessary, emergency walk-ins are accepted. Please call clinics for days and times.
Sliding scale fee. Medicaid accepted.
What programs does Oral Health Services offer?
- GRAMS Initiative (Giving Retired Adults Mighty Smiles)
- Affordable, basic dental care for uninsured, low income Baltimore City residents ages 60 years and older.
- T.I.C.K.L.E. Program (The Infant and Child Kan Laugh Endeavor)
- A program developed to create increased access to dental care for Head Start children; preventive services offered to enrollees ages 2 ½ - 4years
- CARRERA Oral Health Partnership
- Limited comprehensive dental services available to uninsured youths ages 12 -18 years referred from BCHD's Carrera Program
- EPDST Program (Early Protection Does Spectacular Things)
- Off-site preventive care and community education program geared to children 5 years and younger and their parents.